Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stripes and Studs

So I have owned this striped, cropped jacket from Bershka for a good few months now but totally forgot about it! Today I had several meetings, and went to a press conference so needed something smart but funky (of course). I thought what would be better that a cool, cropped jacket, thats when I found this baby lurking in my wardrobe. I got super excited and threw it on with my rocking studded booties and my new necklace. Win?

Shoes- Zara, Jacket-Bershka, Necklace-Henri Bendel, Bag-Kate Spade, Tee-Zara






This was my casual pub weekend outfit! Black, red and #hitops <3 Sometimes I just like to be super comfortable, have a pint and watch a footie game!




And lastly if you guys didn't catch this from my closet page... here is my BRIGHT red pants and vintage floral shirt combo!








No comments:

Post a Comment