Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A week of Outfits

Hey Welcome to my new blog!  I decided to restart my blog, calling it a different name of course for a "fresh start." I decided that since I am in the fashion business and pretty much spend everyday doing fashion related research or hands on work, I might as well share with you some of my style too! Now you may not like some of it, which is of course fine, after all I am confused about where I am from. After years of living in a ridiculous amount of places, and experiencing mind blowing amounts of different cultures and climates, I guess I would say I'm from a little bit of everywhere.

I am currently in the Middle East where fashion is a big deal! Here in the UAE people love to shop, and I mean LOVE to shop. There are malls the size of small countries and contain every store you could probably ever think of. So yeah thats right my friends, its paradise. 

When it comes to my personal style, I love to mix things up. I love mixing high end and high street, I love to be casual yet chic, urban yet classy and a lot of the time I like to be sexy and edgy. 
I will put up regular posts of my outfits (when I'm not in my PJ's or gym clothes) and I would love for you to comment:)  Here is some of this past weeks outfits......


A day of Meetings! (trying to look sophisticated!) 


Work day in Dubai! Urban cowboy look



Mint, Brogues, and Skulls

                                                                         

Street cool with hi-tops and skulls
Out doing research



Desigual bag, Armani bracelet, Mimco Ring, hot pink scarf, and back to the green again!

















1 comment:

  1. LOVE the hot pink bag - and of course the high tops, I will model my own pair very soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete