Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pin that hair on me

Lesson to all... Don't get your hair cut in foreign countries.

So I went to the hairdresser the other day and whilst engrossed in the latest issue of Cosmo she somehow managed to hack my hair into the shortest layers. You ask how did this happen when all I asked for was a mere inch off the ends? That my friends I do not have an answer to. She knew my hair was curly as I went in with it like that, yet she wet cut layers so short in the back that when it curled it was like a bunch of those annoying baby hairs sticking up! I'm just going to come out and admit that I cried. Yep, for hours I yelled at the mirror, threw shit around the room and stomped my feet like a brat.

The worst part is I tortured myself by going through Pinterest hair photos after, wishing for a head of hair I will never have. Sigh..... Why does my wavy hair never look this fabulous?! I have tried all the looks and followed all the directions yet it never turns out like this. I suppose I should just suck it up and be bloody grateful that I have hair! if anyone knows how to realistically achieve this look when your hair is already wavy/curly please let me know!!




2 comments:

  1. OMGEEEEEE you poor thing! that is why the only hair cuts I have had outside of the states have been ones I did myself!!! I DO NOT TRUST THEM! ANYONE! except Martin my hairdresser from LA haha Is it really that bad? at least your hair grows fast! ps, those pin's are of curled hair, like using a curling wand...do you ever do that? :)--from your fellow curly headed cryer haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you for the curl victim support! It is bad as I have been trying to grow it out for years. Have tried the curl thing but it just always falls out!!! or turns into frizz.... At least I haven't had a Victorian curl day in a while:)

      Delete