Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Funky Shades!

Paris fashion week was all about the sunglasses. I spotted some super funky ones, with all different shapes and colors. There was also a lot of blue tinted shades which looked really cool with the fun outfits. I totally love sunglasses they can really make an outfit, but personally I like to stick with the ones you can actually see through, instead of grates or lace covering the window of visibility. I mean Gaga performs on stage with them, how does she see??? Rock your sunglasses people but keep them for outside use only. Thanks.

                                       
                      LOVE these Chanel embroidered glasses and they are available in some cool colors.




Check out these fun love bug sunglasses from Diesel, with the blue tint trend.


Colorful ones are always fun, I have pink and blue but I do love these yellow ones from Topshop

And finally a very funky (although you might not be able to see) pair of Halfords from Al-Morir


What kind of sunglasses do you like??






No comments:

Post a Comment