Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do you love it or hate it?

The trends buzzing around this Spring are either A. Amazing, B. Terrible or C. I really don't know if I love it or hate it?

Today I am talking about C. There are three trends that have been stuck in my mind.. They are all over pinterest and really driving me nuts, because I just cant decide if I totally love them or totally hate them. 

1. Polka dot Jeans/pants..... Here's the thing, I like them but I just don't think they are flattering unless your a tiny skinny minny or have super long legs. I love patterned pants but girls with an ass and thighs like me can't wear big patterns as it makes us look bigger. The patterns need to be smaller and close together or we need to stick to solids. I definitely prefer the small dots (photo 2) to the big dots.
What do you guys think? Would you or have you bought some??



2. Colored Nail Tips- This trend I am definitely leaning more towards the hate side, but then I will see some that look kind of cool?! 
The thing I don't get is if your going to paint the tip why not paint the rest? I mean its definitely easier to paint the whole nail that to carefully paint just the top! All I can think when I see these is how much better they would look if the whole nail was done!





3. Ombre Hair- Now I have seen this look amazing on some people, but I have only ever seen it look really good on people with darker skin. For example it really suits Khloe and Giuliana, but it just looks weird on Jess and Lauren. When you do it with blond hair it just looks like your color has been badly done instead of something intentional. Would you guys try it?







No comments:

Post a Comment