Monday, April 22, 2013

A week of outfits

What I wear usually depends on my mood that day or something I'm obsessing over. The past week or so I have gone from preppy to funky, and worn a lot of white and red, which is unusual for me. I've done monochrome several times, which is clearly a look I'm obsessed with right now! I desperately want a striped maxi and I just can't get over studs, One can never have enough studs... As Rachel Zoe would say... I die

What have you guys been wearing?























5 comments:

  1. Love the wide/deep V on that white T - where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, its actually from F21 but ages ago... I have seen some low v ones in gap recently though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. https://vlonemerch.com/vlone-x-the-weeknd-after-hours-clown-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. corporate gifts singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Sustainable clothing manufacturers

    ReplyDelete